The meaning of "Murdered Out"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol every time i hear murdered out or any other slang like that I think of some punk with the crotch of his pants at his knees, his waist band below his a$$ underware hanging out, a over sized t-shirt with some logo on it. Also a 10 gallon baseball hat with the tags still on it crooked pointing straight up in the air. They are bobbing up and down like they need to have a dump while. They turn you with there hand high yelling whassss up dawgggg then slams his hand down for some secret handshake then saying dat ** is sick murdered out, you slammed that bytch and pimped it out then every one starts bobbing up and down like a bunch of lemmings saying dats cool ......... etc etc. I just laugh. Man I must be a old f**k huh

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol every time i hear murdered out or any other slang like that I think of some punk with the crotch of his pants at his knees, his waist band below his a$$ underware hanging out, a over sized t-shirt with some logo on it. Also a 10 gallon baseball hat with the tags still on it crooked pointing straight up in the air. They are bobbing up and down like they need to have a dump while. They turn you with there hand high yelling whassss up dawgggg then slams his hand down for some secret handshake then saying dat ** is sick murdered out, you slammed that bytch and pimped it out then every one starts bobbing up and down like a bunch of lemmings saying dats cool ......... etc etc. I just laugh. Man I must be a old f**k huh

Ha ha ha!!!! That's hilarious!!

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
damn i guess i wasnt the only one having a bad week here. thanks steve:waytogo:
iam staying out of this one,just recovering from my last **** up.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How to you even put a solid definition on slang terms? These things vary from region to region and even among different social circles or sets. But everyone is an expert right?

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im gonna go on a limb here, steven.. go **** off.

Rob Dyrdek started it? REALLY? Wow dude. Go back to school.

X 1 GAZILLION.

I got questioned last night about this as well. A guy said he thought it was "Rob & Big" after seeing my truck last night. I was like hell no dude, not those lames. I hear this all the time, murdered, black on black, blacked out, colored wheels, etc. My truck is more tastefull in my opinion and done right. I have wanted black wheels for atleast 15 years, and Im only 27. I remember the old black steelies. People are just so lost these day.

5c00554f.gif

BTW the wheels are MATTE BLACK.

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck is "Snowed Out"

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members