The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing that I think is throwing everyone off is the ears on the headlights. Take those away and it makes the tahoe look so much like a Ford.

I concur.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes that must be it, cause they are so visible with the soupson of chrome used in the from end:

1186235_10151871639102296_33772953_n.jpg

waaaaayyyyy to much chrome.

:nono:

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chrome monster vomited all over that front end. Looks like the Lincoln navigator front end.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I predict a metric faqu ton of eski front end swaps. Robbie pre order lots of eski parts.

AJ847

Reaction score
Shoot, I didn't see this part of the forum, I just posted about the new Tahoe/ Yukon in the other section. My 2 cents, again: jealous of the interior upgrades, especially the cubby storage area in the trunk, not jealous of the Tahoe's exterior, especially the front ent, too Flex-ish.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am curious as to what will Ford will do with the redesign of the Expedition.......

Look worse then the Suburban?

Llol

Last edited:

AJ847

Reaction score
I am curious as to what will Ford will do with the redesign of the Expedition.......

If they go aggressive with the design of the front end like the 07-13 tahoe they'd be able to steal a huge portion of GM's customer base, primarily the young-ins's like me. I don't have a family to haul around, I want a bad a** truck, and the new Tahoe front end doesn't do it for me.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its funny for me.....

I never really like the nnbs Yukon...... then I got a good deal on one so I bought it...... and came to like it.

I always thought the nnbs chevy looked tough and mean. Also the nnbs Chevy had a "HD" hood already included.......complete with power buldges...... where as the NBS guys had to upgrade to it from the pickups.

Now when the time comes though I am going to the GMC stealership first. The goofy headlight wing is a answer to a question never asked.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius