The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn... when i saw the concept, it was better. But new Trail looks worst then hoe. Plus it's not for sale in states for now...
next-gen-2014-chevrolet-tahoe-rendering_1.jpg

I might get a lot of flack for saying this and so be it but I like this fake rendering better if I'm honest… Lets face it I own the model of Yukon/Tahoe that was most identical to its Truck counter part Other than not having a bed …

I like SUVs with Truck like shapes Bold images , I love Every model of Tahoe/Yukon they ever made until now , ill admit the 07+ Yukons had to grow on me at first and even this new tahoe has grown on me a little but The fact remains IMHO that it looks to minivanish from the front , It has no profile no boldness and honestly looks cheap? Frankly I know I wasn't the target market here due to my Avarage Age/Income Ratio but I can't get over how cheap it looks (aside from the GORGEOUS interior) All I'm saying is for 40K+ I would expect a little more .

Maybe this is my Youth/imaturity Speaking but I want a vehicle that makes a statement and someone to look at it and say that looks angry or aggressive , with the new yukon it pulls it off but with the tahoe Most would look at it confused.

I guess Ill just have to wait for one of you to scoop it up do some color matching and maybe a height change for me to like it :violin2:

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
those are the smallest looking 20's ive seen on a stock suv. the new trucks will grow on me, but these probably wont. unless the z71 tahoe looks good i will not like them.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

whos ready for the 2021 tahoes to come out?:joke:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2015 Yukon FTW for me.

Its decided for me.

Also I will buy the base model and rip off parts off a Denali. I will be happy enough. ;):cool:

It will be the same as now......... buy a Suburban or Yukon and get parts off a Escalade ...... a la carte'

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of rather buy a chunk of land or an appreciating asset vs a depreciating asset. My Tahoe is paid and runs like a top.

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
Anyone hear about a Suburban 2500???? :hmm:

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I like SUVs with Truck like shapes Bold images , I love Every model of Tahoe/Yukon they ever made until now , ill admit the 07+ Yukons had to grow on me at first and even this new tahoe has grown on me a little but The fact remains IMHO that it looks to minivanish from the front , It has no profile no boldness and honestly looks cheap?

Maybe this is my Youth/imaturity Speaking but I want a vehicle that makes a statement and someone to look at it and say that looks angry or aggressive , with the new yukon it pulls it off but with the tahoe Most would look at it confused.

Totally agree Don, looks like a mutated Traverse to me and has no appeal of plain bad ass. I like the concept you posted though..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts