The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04SS99Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
reminds me of a ford alot. looks like ill be holding onto my NNBS tahoe for a while

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I know there are going to be some nice features that i would love to have but whats the point if you dont like the looks. Ill keep mine and rather spend the money on a Odyssey instead

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 on the features...... they are what reels people in...... even into ugly cars.

Lol

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was so looking forward to this unveiling... what a disappointment. The Tahoe's front end has as much chrome as a 57 caddy. Worked on the Caddy, not so on the Tahoe. Overall the exterior is a step back in my opinion, there's is nothing sporty of aggressive about it like the nnbs. It's utterly bland. As far as the interior goes, I could totally live with that. Very well appointed and looks like they finally used better quality materials. I was afraid that after today my nnbs would look outdated but I'm glad to say that is definitely not the case.

CYKBC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nicely done. Instantly dates the 2013 model. Time to upgrade, fellas. It looks awesome in and out. For those of you saying this is a bad result, pls, get real. Buy the newest you can afford. Man up.

jleech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On the Exterior;What were they thinking?Ohnoooooooooo...They ruined the Tahoe front end big time!Gmc,not much better;but I love the interior.Maybe the 2016 year will bring a front end refresh we can live with.I will keep my 2011 at least 2 more years!

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know there are going to be some nice features that i would love to have but whats the point if you dont like the looks. Ill keep mine and rather spend the money on a Odyssey instead

As in Honda Odyssey?

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just need to spend a little more time with the front end. this is my first photo chop

2015burbcolormatcheddropped_zpsd9fc92cc.jpg

i'm not too impressed with my drop photoshopping abilities but the front end looks 10000000x better colormatched and headlights cleared

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat