The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That front end looks even uglier in that video, surprisingly. Wish someone had that same video but with the Yukon.

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spotted a 2015 Escalade this morning in NJ. Not really a fan. The nose isn't bad, but I think they overthought the tailights. They look out of place.

Buck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When the 07s came out I liked them right away but this might take a while to grow on me.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well hmm let me tell you this:
It is made by GM + AC Delco=
1- The cracked dash
2- the shocks failure because of its short lifespan
3- shakes every where
4- electrical faults
5- the all new for your safety and Co. Profits the AWD system.
6- extra electronic features you dont need and can drive safely without them. (Electronics are cheaper now a day's but if it is installed in a car wow it means it should coast way more!
7- as always higher price!!
8- oh I almost forgot extra all new problems we have to learn about the hard way :D

So if you're asking I am telling now a day I dont care how it looks I care if it can deliver! Without the need of a punch of after market partz and modes!

My way is 5 days work and 1k mile and 2 days offroading means lots of sand and long road travels!! "' without dragging my own maintenance team to fix it all the time!'"

By the way I was hoping to see a 2dr! What?? Toyota learn how to build one out of your 2dr model and so far GM still amusing me by the "we don't care" itz only they are selling a good number of this truck (the fj cruiser)

I need to be a prince or a drug dealer to buy it! (The new Silverado v6 standard 2014 coast around 33k US $ !!!! 0 options the Z71 double cap coast 43.200$ why?? Because it can do the same as the 98 model!?

Keep the screen and the navi system there is nothing nothing like google maps! Updated + showing the trafic live+ I can share my position or go to others position directly= for free!!!

But true it looks hmm new!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way I was hoping to see a 2dr! What?? Toyota learn how to build one out of your 2dr model and so far GM still amusing me by the "we don't care" itz only they are selling a good number of this truck (the fj cruiser)

FYI the new FJ cruiser is a 4 door. It is a clam shell design 4 door.

Sorry to bust your bubble.

a9ezu6er.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyRebel