The thing I hated with the 2000 - 2006 models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did some guys transfer their post numbers over from the Hoe forum....how do you get 400+ in like 2-3 weeks......isn't that when this site opened the doors?
Shit I thought I needed to get a life....lol

The site has been up for 6 days. It hasn't been weeks :)

SSmurdered

i know u see me
Reaction score
just seen that you jaked my pic MF'er, jk. in terms of functionality i love em but visability and taillight options suck. solution for visability issue, back-up cam. gangster!

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
i hate the barn doors. my old 04 suburban had them. fortunately my 05 tahoe has the liftgate.

I think that the backend of a tahoe wiht a lift gate and no badges is one of the sexiest back ends of any car. something about it just looks good.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hate the barn doors. my old 04 suburban had them. fortunately my 05 tahoe has the liftgate.

I think that the backend of a tahoe wiht a lift gate and no badges is one of the sexiest back ends of any car. something about it just looks good.

you're right. i like my blazer.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
I like the lift gate better, really cleans up the rear end. Barn doors makes it look to cluddered.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i got them on my 99' tahoe, F those bastards, when i went to buy this tahoe i had made sure i got the liftgate, just looks better and easier to use

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

that and you cant find LED taillights for them either, and not a fan of the way they look with a roll pan either

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Haha blast from the past. No Double din in 2000-2002 , abs issues, no factory trans temp gauge, the cassette player just a waste of space, the stock rear vents on the Tahoe's and yukons!

Last edited:

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Barn doors were standard on my year Suburban and are great. Lift gates are cool if they are powered. Lift gates with no power suck. Offset wiper looks bad. Wife and kids have no problem opening and closing because the handle is lower. One less thing I have to help them with. I could care less about clear/led ricer taillight options. I got used to the pillar in the middle and I installed a back up camera.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius

Latest posts