thinking of lowering...who else is lowered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vladimir1914

Reaction score
Thinking of lowering the Denali, but have no clue as to where to start and what kit to buy....so please don't mind my silly questions, lol.

1. Is it possible to just lower the rear? I think the stock height in the rear is always higher than the front.

2. I don't want to lower too much, but what would be a respective amount? I just want the Denali to look even all across

3. What is the best kit to use/purchase?

4. last but not leaset, how is the ride once lowered?

Thanks guys!!

Vlad

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should post this in the suspension section. A lot of guys here go through Norcal SS (Tony) as he can sell you a kit for just about any drop you want and is very good at answering any and all questions. You should shoot him a PM of this link so that he sees it faster. He's very good at working with customers and potential customers.

EDIT: just say you only have 15 posts so you may not be able to PM yet :think: I'll PM him the link for ya :waytogo:

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2/3-4 kit is the most popular on this forum. If you just want to level the rear check out the classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003