This is what happened to my tahoe in May

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
th3 shifty

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 Silverado. The SUV’s of the same year won’t have the jump seat console, which is what I wanted. The seats are manual, non-power, which is also what I wanted since I have a 2dr and it’s easier to slide the seats to get people into the back.

OP
OP
th3 shifty

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished with the rear suspension. This is with the blocks and the add-a-leaf,
IMG_0120.jpeg
Kinda “stink bugs” a bit.. I do have room to crank on the front bars so maybe I’ll do that. Need to change off the hood and put the grill on

OP
OP
th3 shifty

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck is just great. I love the wheel combo as I’m not a huge fan of the big rims. These deep dish hit just right. Good crust around them and a few pepperonis. Can’t wait to see it completed!!
Thank you . I also need to pull off the rear bumper and send it for powder coating to match the front bumper. I’ll do that this week on Wednesday. I also have some black side step bars by Weston that need to go on.

Bigburb3500

Reaction score
Thank you . I also need to pull off the rear bumper and send it for powder coating to match the front bumper. I’ll do that this week on Wednesday. I also have some black side step bars by Weston that need to go on.
I really think your daughter wrecking this was a lesson to your spouse and your pocketbook. “Accidents” = Upgrades and reasons to spend money.

OP
OP
th3 shifty

th3 shifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been working on the interior the last day, doing the 14-20 seat swap, head over to the interior thread to check it out.
I read in a thread here that someone installed a small electric fan on their condenser to help cool the AC in stop and go. So I bought a SPAL 12” pusher fan and relay kit, I’ll be installing that tomorrow. I also go the damaged hood off and the new one from LMC on. Just need to finish up a few wires, put the battery back in, and fire it up.

What’s left to do?
Alignment
AC vacuum them recharge
Registration
4.56 gears and truetrack (will have a shop do this)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peajae89

Latest posts