Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the economy tanks hard, that means real hardship for some families, i.e. lost jobs, etc. So I'm not sure I am hoping for that. But I know what you are saying, a correction is definitely needed so I hope it is on the softer side versus the harder side.
Some people benefit but a lot of people suffer.

Callen841

Reaction score
Was able to grab another ‘23 off the lot this weekend. Supplier pricing. Tahoe premier with steps, roof, 22s, blk badges. The fact that I was able to grab this and my wife’s ‘23 Yukon makes me think the demand must be easing up. Hopefully that’s a good sign for others waiting. FWIW the Tahoe was built in August.520C8DE0-954A-4595-B303-44D798137353.jpeg

johnsmith4545

Reaction score
Nothing there that would prevent them from doing what they've been doing, building them without components and letting them rot in Midlothian until the actuators come in. Unless its the actual window motor frame that on shortage.
Yea GM would go ahead an put garbage bags to cover the windows until parts come in. Then they send your car to the dreaded Midlothian lot. Just hope the rats don't chew through the bags.

Joneill89

Reaction score
How is there not a forum member that has access to vinview?

Just like many of you I am losing my mind waiting on my vehicle. Adding to that, GMC chat says something different and contradicts what they said the previous day each time and my salesman at the dealership admittedly doesn't know how to text and "isn't very good with technology" so when I ask for updates via vin view he's got nothing.

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just like many of you I am losing my mind waiting on my vehicle. Adding to that, GMC chat says something different and contradicts what they said the previous day each time and my salesman at the dealership admittedly doesn't know how to text and "isn't very good with technology" so when I ask for updates via vin view he's got nothing.
I don't even think my salesperson knew how to send an email. He texted a pic of the credit app. Then I had to figure out how to fill it in from my phone lol. Have you tried reaching out to the sales manager?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Don’t waste your time with GM chat anymore they’re no help after vehicle is built. And vinview is something the dealership has to pay for so some might not have it...

GTPace500

Reaction score
Was able to grab another ‘23 off the lot this weekend. Supplier pricing. Tahoe premier with steps, roof, 22s, blk badges. The fact that I was able to grab this and my wife’s ‘23 Yukon makes me think the demand must be easing up. Hopefully that’s a good sign for others waiting. FWIW the Tahoe was built in August.View attachment 380883
Literally HOW! MY dealer said this is on constraint until November. I had an order on this since December of 21. I recently placed an order on a Denali because I was giving up hope. Is this the 5.3 or 6.2?

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Each dealer has to pay for VINView access, and they can only see inventory coming to their own dealership.

There were some people that had access to other order management systems, along with a backdoor into one of GM's biggest trucking partners, but those loopholes were closed months ago.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Literally HOW! MY dealer said this is on constraint until November. I had an order on this since December of 21. I recently placed an order on a Denali because I was giving up hope. Is this the 5.3 or 6.2?
Would you happen to have Max Tow on your config? That is constrained until November. Or are you waiting on the diesel? That is also heavily constrained. But many options are not constrained and that's how these members are finding vehicles.

Callen841

Reaction score
It’s the 5.3 - since it’s a premier it still has the quad exhaust. Like bunky mentioned I’m guessing you have something on your build that’s on heavy constraint- and max tow would be the most likely culprit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts