Thoughts on adding to rear suspension?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That just made me think…those aftermarket airbag struts posted above most likely have no electronics for the mag ride. Not sure on that though. If not, then that would be another hurdle going that route to keep all the lights off on the dash.

I take that back…just read the magnetic part in the description haaaaa.

OP
OP
J

Jhelton

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That just made me think…those aftermarket airbag struts posted above most likely have no electronics for the mag ride. Not sure on that though. If not, then that would be another hurdle going that route to keep all the lights off on the dash.

I take that back…just read the magnetic part in the description haaaaa.
Yes- for the times the rear end sags with weight it would be nice to level it out.

djnice

Reaction score
Seems like all you need to add to those is some fittings and an air hose with shrader valve. You could look at air bag assist kits for other vehicles and see what all they come with. Is an air filter or anything needed, etc.?

You might try posting in the street suspension section where you get people using air to lower their rides.

I am pretty sure there is already a hole in the top of the tower for the air fitting, but you could check first and if not decided if you want to drill it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Triton2690