Thwarted a break in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smooth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can an aftermarket head units main power wire be fixed after it was cut. The dude stopped and left the radio on the curb when I came down the block. It’s a JVC double din

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 4

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can an aftermarket head units main power wire be fixed after it was cut. The dude stopped and left the radio on the curb when I came down the block. It’s a JVC double din
usually you just replace the harness but I would imagine it could be soldered just as well as long as there is enough of it remaining
pictures might be helpful

OP
OP
Smooth

Smooth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
usually you just replace the harness but I would imagine it could be soldered just as well as long as there is enough of it remaining
pictures might be helpful
I thought I did. It’s there now

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I did. It’s there now
that big black wire is not a power wire it is the antenna wire, the best option for that is to just strip it back some on both ends and patch it back together, replacing the whole thing from the front is a real pain

OP
OP
Smooth

Smooth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
that big black wire is not a power wire it is the antenna wire, the best option for that is to just strip it back some on both ends and patch it back together, replacing the whole thing from the front is a real pain
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skivvywaver48