Votes: 7 15.9%
  • TBSS

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Platinum

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Denali 20s with balloons

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you do the tbss, youd be the 1st that i know of that done it. Photo chop them on so we can get a idea

Really ... first to put chrome tbss on a Denali?

That might be reason enough to do it. :)

Last edited:

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say the tbss reps for sure. That will look great!!! It will keep that clean look it had with the ck375's!!!!

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say the tbss reps for sure. That will look great!!! It will keep that clean look it had with the ck375's!!!!

That's the best thing about the tbss reps ... compared to the other rims, they are a lot less 'busy' and more clean looking. However they still are reps, and I worry a little about non oem chrome plating quality in the long run.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote for the oem esky platinum's with the red gmc logo center caps. I LOVE how it has the GMC in red and plus no one has ever put the platinums on a denali!!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are tough choices but I think you should try the TBSS rep's in chrome. I think the NNBS trucks need 22" rims and therefore the stock 20's just aren't cutting for me+ everybody has them. With your unique tastes/personality I'm sure you would like to be different. The Esky ones are also nice but I'm sure there is quite a difference in price....The only drawback to the TBSS reps to me is they are more of a race/performance looking wheel whereas the Denali is classy and not so sporty......GL with your choice ;)

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the best thing about the tbss reps ... compared to the other rims, they are a lot less 'busy' and more clean looking. However they still are reps, and I worry a little about non oem chrome plating quality in the long run.

I wouldnt be too worried about that, i have been in the wheel business for about 11 years, i personally think oem chrome is the worst. I have seen more issues with oem over anything else. One of the reasons im not going with the ck375's on mine and i really like the look of that wheel. Who makes those tbss reps i could research them for ya and make a few phone calls if ya want. I say TBSS all the way it will look awesome!!

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need m0ar votes please.

mattah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang i wanted to do the esky plat on mine but i guess you can...lol

I have always like the esky, the 913 i think are fugly. and im with you i dont like rep quality so out with the TBSS. I really do like our stock 20's, and i really did like your old wheels too.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matt, there's no law that says two of us can't have the same rims. :)

Although there should be a law against everyone ruining 375s for me by making them m0ar common than slides ...

There, I said it!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts