Tinted front windows - Can it get removed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
X

xycrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The headlight “blue stuff” is a car wash brush that got stuck in the crack and tore off. This happens on my Denali occasionally too…from day 1, and it is perfectly aligned and fits perfectly…a consequence of the design not meshing well w/ a car wash…

But, a CarGax would show if there was any accident damage at all.
Yeah we figured it’s a piece from a brush. Carfax doesn’t show any accidents but the daylights are not aligned well with the bumper. Right side (where the headlamp is that I suspected to be changed) has much bigger gaps than the left side. The glass is GM original though and the bumper didn’t look painted. The bolts for the headlight look like they aren’t touched. Carfax and auto check reports doesn’t show an accident either.

Right now this and the windshield with the frost pattern are my only concerns. Other than that the vehicle looks like brand new.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Things not lining up on newer vehicles happens. Maybe take it to the Dealers body shop and see what it would take to realign it, you have done your homework looking at the areas of concern and I think you are good to go based on your own personal observations.

djnice

Reaction score
They do make front window tints that are pretty mnuch clear for heat reflection.

ZKWBQD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at a used 2021 Escalade Platinum and it has tinted passenger and driver windows. I’m wondering if that’s from factory or if it can be removed. I didn’t see an option in the configurator.

Does anyone know whether it can be removed and how easy / difficult it is to do it? Thanks
Any tint shop can take it off. As someone that has had skin cancer, all of my vehicles are tinted. The best window tinting to stop UVA is Permaplate by Xpel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wbill99hoe