Tints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front driver and passenger I have 35%. Rears are stock. Illegal to have tint on the front driver and passenger here in CA. I've had good luck getting away with 35% (knocks on wood).

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front driver and passenger I have 35%. Rears are stock. Illegal to have tint on the front driver and passenger here in CA. I've had good luck getting away with 35% (knocks on wood).

dude, i live in Cali and i got pulled over once (with having smoked tail lights, 25% on front windows, no front license plate) he pulled me over cause one of my license plate lights was out. they dont care. (knocks on wood)

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do you like the 5% strip on the windshield? Ive been on the fence about getting that.

I may not be qrt, but I really like mine. Got it about a month ago and it is really nice. It's a 5% eyebrow straight across.

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude, i live in Cali and i got pulled over once (with having smoked tail lights, 25% on front windows, no front license plate) he pulled me over cause one of my license plate lights was out. they dont care. (knocks on wood)

+1.

Yep. Havent been pulled over for smoked tails, but got pulled over for front tints. Got a ticket for no front license plate, and this was by a parking meter lady. WTF? Didn't end up getting a ticket for front tints because I was cool with the cop, but he said I should be careful because I may not be lucky next time. So now when I spot a cop, I just roll down the windows as fast as I can

IMG_4527.jpg

qrt

Reaction score
how do you like the 5% strip on the windshield? Ive been on the fence about getting that.

its awesome man! helps out with the sun alot! i hate when ppl get and their vehicles and puts their lil mirror/sun visor down when you can just put a strip to block the sun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts