Tires Tires Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

El Capitan

Senior Texas Member
Reaction score
I am need of a new set of tires, i have been running Michelin LTX M/S and now the LTX M/S2. Just trying to get a feel to see what y'all are running. Doing mainly Highway driving and still on stock wheels. All feedback is appreciated thank you.

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SEcond that. I was leaning toward more or less stock tires. Want to get good all weather running with good gas mileage. I was leaning toward a cooler tire (off road type) but not sure if it is worth it for truck that will not see much off road use... but they just look so much better.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy the least expensive name brand tire with the highest mileage rating possible. Last time I bought all new tires, that was the Yokohama Geolandar, which if I remember right had a 50k mile warranty.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
m/s2 are great quiet tires. I am using a cooper zeon ltz for a more all-terrain look and also very quiet tires

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Duelers are on sale right now...have a rebate...and in my experience have given decent (60k+)mileage. Just rotate every 6-7K miles.

bigjim50010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I bought the tumbler it had pirelli scorpions...not bad. When new tire day came around I got the bridgestone duelers... I love em in the snow and rain and all around.
Ppl really change their oil every 3000 miles? jiffy lube must love you...

OP
OP
El Capitan

El Capitan

Senior Texas Member
Reaction score
When I bought the tumbler it had pirelli scorpions...not bad. When new tire day came around I got the bridgestone duelers... I love em in the snow and rain and all around.
Ppl really change their oil every 3000 miles? jiffy lube must love you...

If I didn't change my own oil they probably would love me.

bigblue05

Reaction score
i also have the ms2 and have 30k in 4 years and there pretty much done trying to get them pro rated i would not get anything else i had the good year silent armor before what a waste of money they were horrible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968