Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone ran the cooper discoverer stt? Is it a good tire that I will get alot of miles out of? Good on and off road? Or should I go with the toyo mud tires or nitto trail grapplers? Thanks for any input!

ChiTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, I couldn't really tell ya. I don't deal much with cooper tires. I'm running wrangler TDs on my rig. Here is what I found about the coopers though. Cooper Tire

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the coopers are a good tire i sell a decent amount of them.. had them on a DD jeep for a while. and the life depends on how you drive them.. i got almost 60k out of mine.. BUT i was not doing burn outs, hard turns, and took turns easy and babied the heck out of them.. how you drive dictates the life dramatically.. One can make a mud tire last 50+ if they drive conservatively.. but the discoverers are good for an easy 60 as long as you dont drive like you are a race car..

OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im really thinking about getting them, does the tread pattern look cool in person? Same as online?

ChiTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my TDs, never got stuck in the snow, even in the blizzard we had =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnk71