Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't hit mud very often but they sure as hell grip in the snow and ice here.

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my TDs, never got stuck in the snow, even in the blizzard we had =)

We got some freakin snow didnt we? :mexsmoke:

My uncle's fleet has those TD's and Dunlop Radial Rover's on their silverados, they seem to be a really good tire when it comes to things like potholes and road debris that would normally cause punctures (compared to the Dunlops). They also do really well at the jobsite, I think they'd be a good choice if you want a decent capable tire.

OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which ones are you refering to battlewagun?

Dlong30

Reaction score
Thats a good group your lookin at. coopers might be a little louder. your actually lookin at the same group i did before i got my nittos. ps- i love them. quiet on the road and track well. good luck

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which group? do you have any pics of the interior light sound contro and your head and tail lights? Also how does your flo pro sound? happy with it?

ChiTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol yea, this winter was something. At work we got 20 foot ceilings and I could walk up the roof on side of the building with the snow drifts lol.

Setty depends on your price, I can buy wranglers for 130 each so that's why I got them.

OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what about any of these..wrangler mts, Nokian Vatiiva M/T, bridgestone dueler mt or fireston destination mt, or the kumho road venture kl71 (sick looking!)

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the kl71 is what my tahoe has. Can;t review them yet, only a few miles on them. They do have a great look, low cost and all that.

OP
OP
S

setty7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man what size? How do they do in the mud and on the road? How about tread life? Any problems you've had? Thanks for all your help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trojjan