Top Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uneverknow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Exactly! A vette is so unpractical.....Crazy HARSH ride, pretty much useless in the rain and did I mention the insurance premium my buddy is paying on his
Z06 in NY? 7K!!!!!!!! Must be smoking some good shit! lol

you guys must not have ever had a vette harsh ride maybe in a 1980's.. and if your ins. is to expensive change companies there just screwing you. point is suv's are not for speed don't get me wrong i love to go fast but they are as nimble at speed as a billboard. suv's have there place just not at 120+.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Exactly! A vette is so unpractical.....Crazy HARSH ride, pretty much useless in the rain and did I mention the insurance premium my buddy is paying on his
Z06 in NY? 7K!!!!!!!! Must be smoking some good shit! lol

you guys must not have ever had a vette harsh ride maybe in a 1980's.. and if your ins. is to expensive change companies there just screwing you. point is suv's are not for speed don't get me wrong i love to go fast but they are as nimble at speed as a billboard. suv's have there place just not at 120+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968