TPMS Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need a little help with the TPMS Sensors on my 23 Ultimate Yukon, about a month ago I bought some aftermarket wheels to replace the stock wheels. I used the stock tires and TPMS sensors with the new wheels and everything worked fine no issues with the sensors. A couple of days ago the "Service Tire Monitor" light popped on and I noticed the left rear sensor was not reading the tire. So today I took it to the dealer to see if they could use the tool to relearn the sensors hoping that the one that wasn't reading may end up resetting. Well they had a hard time trying to get any of them to read, they did end up getting them to read except the one that had the issue.

Well now the problem is all of the sensors will not read the tire pressure, I do realize these will auto reset on the highway but I'm not having any luck getting at least 3 of them to read tire pressure. So I went to the dealer with an issue for one TPMS sensor and now all 4 are out, something is going on because I highly doubt all of them went bad at the same time, thanks for any help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LonewolfMcquade

Latest posts