Trail Rides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IMurderHoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, ive got some plans for my Hoe and wanted to see some of the work you guys have put into your rides. Really just wanna see some "trail rides" the lifts custom bumpers and roof racks. I'm looking to do a 6" lift, and a custom roof rack with fogs attached soon so I wanted to get some ideas thoughts opinions anything you guys have to offer!

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres mine, mods in Sig. Its a trail rig but im sure it can mud too... just dont wanna go bury it in mud, its too nice, dont wanna f*** it up :D

IMAG0319.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
IMurderHoes

IMurderHoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great! Thats the height im looking for in mine. I don't plan on mudding mine either my friends have really big really old trucks for that lol! Has anyone on here had a custom or aftermarket bumper done? Ive seen some around but none on here

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks...

man, i wouldnt do a replacement bumper on a 1500 truck. the suspension on these are pretty soft and it will sag with the BIG weight of a replacement bumper.

what im gonna do is run a prerunner light bar from N-Fab or something like it and put some nice off road lights on it. Maybe their rear runner, which i thought was pretty cool too.

also gonna be adding the HD towing mirrors and color matching them white. That'll look sick!!

oh, and added 1 more pic :D gotta ***** my rig out hahaha

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells