transmission nightmare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update- trans guy is out of idea's...... he will give me 1/2 my money back (the labor part) or get a used trans and try that. what do you think ?

TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN!!
This post alone is 1.5 months old. At this point, I wouldn't want him working on my truck anymore. I am not made of money, but the time and frustration you have gone through, has to have far out weighed the savings. Having shared in some of the work(removal and install) that leaves him an out.

It sucks to loose that money, but if he can't fix the current transmission, even though it sounds like its brand new after he threw all kinds of parts at it; why should anyone believe he can make another tranny work?

Sorry to hear about your situation, hopefully another shop can actually diagnose the problem.

OP
OP
L

l306x

Reaction score
well it is fixed .....the trans guy built a new trans for the yukon installed it and it shifts great. He has no idea why the old one flared the 2-3 but he made it right in the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx