Trying to Install New Grill Insert - Yukon 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got pics of the grills over the tow hooks? I debated it but then saw it required taking the hooks off (at least the ones I saw) and I like having my hooks so wasn't 100% sure if it was worth it or not...

OP
OP
J

jason_999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Done!

Its Done!
Getting the emblem off was a pig, it had Clips.
Was only able to use 4 of the 6 screws and clamps, would have to drill through the grill to do the top 2.
Anyway she is looking good.
thanks everyone for your help.

jason

Attachments

• Our Grill.jpg
    Our Grill.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 22

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: That is looking really nice man!

I learned something new in this thread with how the GMC is held on :D I never would have guessed that they were different but I guess we should never expect GM to do things more efficiently and actually follow some kind of standardization should we?? :lol:

That is looking really nice brotha!

OP
OP
J

jason_999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:waytogo: That is looking really nice man!

I learned something new in this thread with how the GMC is held on :D I never would have guessed that they were different but I guess we should never expect GM to do things more efficiently and actually follow some kind of standardization should we?? :lol:

That is looking really nice brotha!

yates gave me the tip to use a small mirror and it really helped.
pain in the butt to get it off, i would suggest using a small stubby flathead screwdriver for the next time.

jason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035