Turn Signal Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure this has been posted before but I am having NO luck with searching.

Can I clear out my turn signals on my 04 Yukon by putting them in the oven and taking them apart? Does the amber part just pop out on those? It looks like it will work with the headlight assembly but I am not so sure about the turn signal/DRL housing.

Thanks

OP
OP
fire730

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the procedure but thanks.

Those are Denail corners. is it possible to do it on regular Yukon corners? It doesn't look like the amber seperates as easy.

Noto81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess i don't see why it wouldn't. haven't tried it myself but i don't think it'd be any different for hoe/kon lights

tiresmokindad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am sure this has been posted before but I am having NO luck with searching.

Can I clear out my turn signals on my 04 Yukon by putting them in the oven and taking them apart? Does the amber part just pop out on those? It looks like it will work with the headlight assembly but I am not so sure about the turn signal/DRL housing.

Thanks

I think you can turn signals on your 04 Yukon. I tried also to turn them. And luckily they were work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou