Two Door Tahoe build for Sema

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sick. although personally have never liked slammed trucks. Just ruins the whole meaning of the word 'truck'

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is suppose to be done for sema. Looks like a lot of work still to be done.

Takes balls to cut up a semi new suburban.

custom97

Reaction score
x2 on that. . . . . . .

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

If you have never been to SEMA, you need to at least once. We were there 3-4 yrs ago and it is just incredible what people think of. Especially when you have all that time on your hands.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks sick. although personally have never liked slammed trucks. Just ruins the whole meaning of the word 'truck'

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

You would hate most of the trucks my friends have.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am a fan of VEHICLE in general... ranging from classic Ferraris to a rat rod to a lifted truck (me) to a baged out fram layin truck..... there is something about rocker panels sitting on the ground that is sexy... might be the half naked girl sitting on the hood but i enjoy the low boys.. my next will be on the ground.....

pockets25

Reaction score
This looks like a pretty sweet build. I am subscribing to this thread. Awesome that it started as a burb, since we just upgraded to one from a tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy