Updated pics of my ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly why I bit the bullet (really hard!) and installed eom Denali steps. The chrome strip really looks sweet, especially with the chrome door moldings, and the added Esky/Denali roof rack, I think.

Where'd you get the oem boards from?

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of painting the wood trim black. I never liked it for some reason on my Tahoe. I'll be doing it some day.

cdubbs1

Reaction score
I got my Yukon back from being bagged. I'm going to lay it out later (phase II). While it was there I had some suspension (control arms, spindles, tanks, rack, diff cover) and brake rotors powder coated gloss black. Also had the interior wood pieces painted black (looks much better). These pics are from my iphone. I'll get better ones.

Whats the pro's and con's of bagged suspension? I love the way it looks but it sounds like something that will need alot of maintanance.

OP
OP
NASTY GM

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the pro's and con's of bagged suspension? I love the way it looks but it sounds like something that will need alot of maintanance.

No maintenace required for at least a year, even then just drain the tanks. The ket is to use quality parts and have a quality install. The pros are I can raise it up when I have people in the back and go up driveways and over bumps.

I plan on laying my out later but it is expen$ive to do (make custom front and rear control arms, custom front and rear frame work, tub the front and rear and firewall, move items in the engine compartment and make a custom air intake, narrow the rear end, make a custom gas tank, fab a new tranny cross member, fab a custom exhaust, powder coating, under coating, ect) :Insane:

cdubbs1

Reaction score
cool! I'm going to look into it. I live in NYC and i need the option of raising it in the winter.

GM Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of being bagged but not laid out. Never liked the idea of cutting up anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngraham2010