upgrading to leds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MudnRox

Rebel without a clue
Reaction score
upgrading to interior leds

I'm wanting to upgrade my interior lights to LED but I'm just not sure what is the best route to go. I have searched and there are just too many options. What do you guys recommend and whats the best way to go?? I've looked at Putco , VLeds and many others but just can't seem to get a grasp on whats best.

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somehow missed it the first time you post. Glad you got it figured out. I almost always go with SuperbrightLEDs.com and have had no issues

FN Phat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone point me in the right direction for a noob looking to ug to full led? Particularly looking for bulb #s. I have a 2010 Yukon XL

Concept

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got a pretty good deal on the putco setup, was still expensive, but its high quality, really bright, and looks really sharp. Ordered some simple 1 chip 6000k LEDs for the door markers and it all came together really well, would recommend to others.

ngIhB8u.jpg
Hgonmkz.jpg
LnsHp9v.jpg
su7CEVK.jpg

Last edited:

Concept

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^^ here's hoping, save time and money!

Seriously though, the only major drawback IMHO, was that I now have to keep my interior immaculate, since all the dirt is illuminated so well :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968