Vacuum recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I think the Rigid will work just fine. The price is good too. I'm a big fan of shop vacs, as I can't see paying a bunch of money on a Metro Vac N Blo. Nothing against them, I'm just not made of money.
I honestly agree with you. I got mine cheap from a detailer that was going out of buisness same place i got my PC. both brand new damn that was a score.:party33:

Davyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want quality, its not going to come cheap, the best vac to clean anything, home and vehicle is tristar. And buy one, you'll never have to ask this question again or go shopping for one, my family has had the old style one since before I was born, and it still goes like a monster. You can get a mini powerhead to clean your vehicle, I used it once and, well I almost puked when I bought this truck.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I have a craftsman shopvac its almost older than me, its been left out in the rain numerous times and it just keeps on ticking... I mean sucking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireball17