Ventilated Seats on Tahoe RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nalynch29

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy, we’re currently trying to decide between a 2024 Tahoe RST and Yukon (24 or 25) SLT/Elevation. We love the look of the sporty/black accents on the RST (we hate chrome), but we just found out that you can’t get the RST with ventilated seats. Apparently you can’t get them on the ‘25 models either, according to the dealer. The interior is also our favorite between those.
We live in the Houston area, and it’s always hot and humid. Is it possible to add the ventilated feature after the fact, either through aftermarket or OEM parts being installed?
We can get a Yukon SLT but it would take some work and money to get the blackout look we would be going for, and we would still prefer the look of the Tahoe.
Does anybody regret not getting ventilated seats?
Thanks in advance!!

K5-Z71

Reaction score
Also in Houston, #1 complaint with mine is the lack of ventilated seats. It’s like GM is punishing me for not getting the option by secretly toggling the heaters on or something. Never had a sweaty back issue an any other vehicle.

Been thing of putting together a parts list together for a retrofit.

BacDoc

Reaction score
If you live and drive anywhere that is warm or hot most of the year ventilated seats should be an option. My 2024 Tahoe is the first vehicle of mine that has ventilated seats and I would never buy another vehicle without it! Im in Florida and use it all the time. Even with AC pumping it feels so nice to have the ventilation on seat and back - no more sweaty back!

Also probably good for the seat material too. There is 3 levels of power but so far I always use the full power 3 light setting.

If I keep this vehicle beyond warranty I will buy the extension because I think it is expensive to repair if it goes out and I would not want to go long without it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryme