2025 Yukon XL Denali Ultimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed a dealer SRE order for a 2025 Yukon XL Denali Ultimate in Downpour Metallic. Just need to wait for it to get picked up by GMC. I'm pretty excited. I'm in a '22 Shorty Denali and I could use the extra cargo room.

Looks like Ultimates currently have some TPWs starting next week, so hopefully some dealers should be getting some over the next few months!

PGas32

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congrats. Pardon my ignorance but what’s Dealer SRE and TPW? Did you order at MSRP? I’m very torn between ordering a 25 Ultimate or getting a 24 now…some nice discounts (~$12k) are starting to show up

OP
OP
PaulGA

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TPW is target production week, so other ultimates are being built this week. SRE is a dealer order that they can place without allocations but it won’t be picked up by GM until the dealer gets the specific allocation. This just got my place in line.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed a dealer SRE order for a 2025 Yukon XL Denali Ultimate in Downpour Metallic. Just need to wait for it to get picked up by GMC. I'm pretty excited. I'm in a '22 Shorty Denali and I could use the extra cargo room.

Looks like Ultimates currently have some TPWs starting next week, so hopefully some dealers should be getting some over the next few months!

+1.

Very rarely do people say, "Gee! I wish I bought the shorter wheelbase version of this."

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
+2

My first truck was a standard Yukon (RIP), but second truck was a Yukon XL. There is a world of difference between the 2 truck sizes in usable space. I rarely have more than 1 or 2 passengers, but almost always my two 90+lb white German Shepherds travel with me, so my 3rd row seats are hanging from my garage ceiling where I put them shortly after purchasing the truck.

BacDoc

Reaction score
+3!

My Tahoe buyers remorse is that I didn’t get the Suburban. I think it would fit in my garage but it might be close and no way I could get around it with door closed. Reality is my wife’s Honda is always in the garage and we rarely put both vehicles in there anyway so I really should have bought the bigger version!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franklincwright