Very ill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SunlitComet

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Damn roommate in hospital is snoring like old tv with horrible reception. My truck exhaust is quieter then this guy.
no pain no gain I guess. :D

Sent from HTC EVO mobile

OP
OP
SunlitComet

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
So quite now I thought they moved him but is still there. Old women in next had a nutty before I got up here. Was screaming
and attacking staff after a nurse tried to put her clothes away. No joy with pain medicine. Still can't move much. Still being pumped with iv bags of medicine. But will get food this morning. Yeah.

Sent from HTC EVO mobile

gregsb

Reaction score
Man, that absolutely sucks. Hopefully they have you on a good strong course of antibiotics to knock that crap out of your system.

Best wishes and hopefully you will get a cute nurse to take your mind off of things.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Percocet isn't that bad. When you get to Oxycodone or Opana, start worrying. I wouldn't take it tho. :(

OP
OP
SunlitComet

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Just had a beautiful young doc. I swear must younger then 30. Found out roommate is a medical 5150 and is touchy-feelie with nurses. This old guy has been hitting on women all morning.between his snoring and pain I slept about four hours. Oh oh cute nurse. But no food yet.

Sent from HTC EVO mobile

OP
OP
SunlitComet

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I think roommate is trying flash the nurses. new pain iv med soon don,t name yet. Now roomie is wondering around. I really hate this. Food is here.

Sent from HTC EVO mobile