Very ill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Hey man hope you feel Better !!! Hopefully those cute nurses will keep your mind off the nut roomie and pain get some food and well needed sleep tyf is pullin for ya!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SunlitComet

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Another nurse. Doctor keeps slipping past me.
6b26c647-390c-2a67.jpg

Sent from HTC EVO mobile

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure they are giving you a stool softner with those pain meds or you will be in more pain trying to crap out a school bus next week lol

BTW Oxycodone is a Perk. And is given for moderate to severe pain Usually after surgery. Very addictive if taken for a long period of time. Oxycontin is used for Sever pain for round the clock pain treatment.

OP
OP
SunlitComet

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Ha, have not even had to go there yet. I am being released very soon. After being flooded with bags of anti fluids all visual signs are gone and blood test result are low enough for pills at home and eat some real food. There were I few good food items but the no cholesterol scrambled eggs,for a normal healthy person, well they will have you flowing like long tubes in no time.

Sent from HTC EVO mobile

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha, have not even had to go there yet. I am being released very soon. After being flooded with bags of anti fluids all visual signs are gone and blood test result are low enough for pills at home and eat some real food. There were I few good food items but the no cholesterol scrambled eggs,for a normal healthy person, well they will have you flowing like long tubes in no time.

Sent from HTC EVO mobile

:laughing1::laughing1::laughing1:

OP
OP
SunlitComet

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I'm Baaaack.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

[FONT=&quot]Hoe's, hear me! It is true, what many of you have heard. The bacterium have gathered an army and as I speak, that army is retreating farther from its goal. Believe me when I say I have a difficult time ahead of me. But if I am to be prepared for it, I must first shed our fear of it. I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me. I remember that for 9 years I have fought this disease. I remember that for 9 years this disease has sent its bacterium to destroy me, and after years of war I remember that which matters most...I am still here! Today, let me send a message to that disease. Tonight, let us shake this forum. Tonight, let us tremble these halls of aluminum, steel, and cast iron, let us be heard from black asphalt to blue sky. Tonight, let us make it remember, this is SunlitComet and he is not afraid.[/FONT]

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

This message brought to you by the Contra Costa Region Medical Center and supportive Hoes such as yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968