Volant is in...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed my Volant CAI. Install was a piece of cake. Took about 20 minutes. Took it out for a spin and got that :gr_grin::gr_grin:on my face. Feels like there is a little gain in power and sounds just as good as it looks.

volant.jpg

volant2.jpg

volant3.jpg

volant4.jpg

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offense bro, but with my tired ass eyes I can't see those pics very well.

Can you make them a little larger?? Just a tad. Thanks

Sweet setup man! :waytogo:

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense bro, but with my tired ass eyes I can't see those pics very well.

Can you make them a little larger?? Just a tad. Thanks

Sweet setup man! :waytogo:

I feel the sarcasm... I was being lazy and just threw them up in the huge default size. Just brought the size down, so they should be a little easier to view now.

oneshot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey,

It looks great. I still have not had a chance to install mine yet.....The way it is going it will be this weekend before I can do it.

I am starting to look for the air scoop too. I will let you know if I can find it at a good price.

-Aaron

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,

It looks great. I still have not had a chance to install mine yet.....The way it is going it will be this weekend before I can do it.

I am starting to look for the air scoop too. I will let you know if I can find it at a good price.

-Aaron

The install is super easy, you can knock it out in less than half hour for sure. If you really want the scoop, hit up Volant1. He is a member on here. He quoted me a great price, but I rushed to get this one... so missed out on his deal.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks good man!
I have just a tube and the first time I drove with it I though there was somehting wrong, it was roaring lol, but now I'm used to it.

BTW, have you ever given the compartment a rinse down?

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, have you ever given the compartment a rinse down?

LOL! I hadn't even noticed how filthy it was til yesterday. I don't get in there very often. I'll have to clean it up, all the dirt is taking away from the bling of the Volant. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate