Volant is in...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed my Volant CAI. Install was a piece of cake. Took about 20 minutes. Took it out for a spin and got that :gr_grin::gr_grin:on my face. Feels like there is a little gain in power and sounds just as good as it looks.

volant.jpg

volant2.jpg

volant3.jpg

volant4.jpg

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offense bro, but with my tired ass eyes I can't see those pics very well.

Can you make them a little larger?? Just a tad. Thanks

Sweet setup man! :waytogo:

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense bro, but with my tired ass eyes I can't see those pics very well.

Can you make them a little larger?? Just a tad. Thanks

Sweet setup man! :waytogo:

I feel the sarcasm... I was being lazy and just threw them up in the huge default size. Just brought the size down, so they should be a little easier to view now.

oneshot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey,

It looks great. I still have not had a chance to install mine yet.....The way it is going it will be this weekend before I can do it.

I am starting to look for the air scoop too. I will let you know if I can find it at a good price.

-Aaron

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,

It looks great. I still have not had a chance to install mine yet.....The way it is going it will be this weekend before I can do it.

I am starting to look for the air scoop too. I will let you know if I can find it at a good price.

-Aaron

The install is super easy, you can knock it out in less than half hour for sure. If you really want the scoop, hit up Volant1. He is a member on here. He quoted me a great price, but I rushed to get this one... so missed out on his deal.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks good man!
I have just a tube and the first time I drove with it I though there was somehting wrong, it was roaring lol, but now I'm used to it.

BTW, have you ever given the compartment a rinse down?

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, have you ever given the compartment a rinse down?

LOL! I hadn't even noticed how filthy it was til yesterday. I don't get in there very often. I'll have to clean it up, all the dirt is taking away from the bling of the Volant. LOL