wanted 2nd row bucket seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric4947

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2005 tahoe and am looking to buy 2nd row buckets with all mounting hardware and trim. I am willing trade my 2nd row 60/40 bench seat if someone is wanting to swap their buckets for a bench. Attached is a picture of what I am looking for... I am in the OKC area.

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 49

jhau74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2005 tahoe and am looking to buy 2nd row buckets with all mounting hardware and trim. I am willing trade my 2nd row 60/40 bench seat if someone is wanting to swap their buckets for a bench. Attached is a picture of what I am looking for... I am in the OKC area.
eric4947, I am just outside Chicago and could travel/trade my buckets for your bench from my 03 Z71. I figure that's about 6(ish) hours if we met half way. I'm too new to the forum to PM. Can you?

06tahoedude

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have exactly what you are looking for from my 06 Tahoe. I am willing to trade straight up if you are interested. Im in Southern California, so we would have to work out shipping arrangements. I'm also too knew to send you a PM.

Bowlarice

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2nd Row Jump Seat

does anyone know if a jumpseat is available for 2nd row captains? Otherwise, I need to trade for a bench too. I'm in northern CA

jpaeltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2nd row gray bench and want the captains. Located in Dallas.

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have grey bench, looking for buckets, located in Alberta, Canada. Eh!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555