Welcome our newest Preferred Vendor - AbolutPerformance.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Site looks great, do you guys provide the option of choosing your vehicle (from a menu), then seeing all available products for said vehicle?

How can I find all the vehicle specific parts for my model?

Absolut Motorcars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are working on that function. Right now you can only do an advanced search for the vehicle, and it should pull up the products as we list the make and model in the description and the title of the part.

The web-site just launched and we are working on all the little details right now, as well as uploading all the products. We will have over double the products on the site with in the next month.

If anyone else has input, please let us know. Any special products you would like to see?

Thanks

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! The site looks **** so far! The vehicle option will set it off for sure! I think that's THE MOST valuable feature a site like yours can have!

As far as products go, I think the smartest products would be a nice line of your standard "firsts" (aka "must haves"):

Headlights, taillights, grilles, intake, headers, exhaust, COMPLETE train horn kits, all at the cheapest cost WITHOUT sacrificing quality! that's a winning combo right there!

(Obviously, Rims, tires, music, nav, video, etc; all go without saying!)

Absolut Motorcars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the input. We are going to have the "top sellers" on the home page. Since we really specialize in tahoe/ yukon, should be help out a little.

We are a full service shop and can do a lot of custom work that is not listed on the web-site. So if you have any ideas or want pricing on anything, please call or email us until we can get all the products uploaded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank