Well its official, were having a LTZ!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tint looks good, the tails are a bit dark for me. I would def install some brighter bulbs so that you do not get rear ended in the daytime, also just an FYI the cop can write it up as your fault if your tails are too dark and the rear endear claims they could not see your lights.. Just a heads up.

OP
OP
dragthepaint

dragthepaint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tint looks good, the tails are a bit dark for me. I would def install some brighter bulbs so that you do not get rear ended in the daytime, also just an FYI the cop can write it up as your fault if your tails are too dark and the rear endear claims they could not see your lights.. Just a heads up.

We posted at same time....i referred to tails in previous post. Im not happy with the darkness.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see your comment lol, yea a buddy got ticket for tails when he was rear ended and it went 100% on his incas his cause to the collision.

OP
OP
dragthepaint

dragthepaint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Im actively searching for new lights but people on craigslist apparently think that their OEM tails were made with a rare plastic imported from a land far far away. I can't fathom paying 150+ for stock lights when LED's are running $180-200. Only problem is I dont trust aftermarket units because I always see them with condensation after rain or car washes. Just waiting on a decent deal.

OP
OP
dragthepaint

dragthepaint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like these in both the all clear and all red style, I think the clear would look good with a light smoke on them. I think the thing a hate most about all the aftermarket lights is the poor choice of red reflectors in the majority of them, I think that is why I tend to favor the RED lenses on most. The reflector blends better in them and they dont look so cheap.

LED.jpg

I think when it comes down to it, if im forced to buy a new set from ebay, im going to go with the Red in this OEM style.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like these in both the all clear and all red style, I think the clear would look good with a light smoke on them. I think the thing a hate most about all the aftermarket lights is the poor choice of red reflectors in the majority of them, I think that is why I tend to favor the RED lenses on most. The reflector blends better in them and they dont look so cheap.

LED.jpg

I think when it comes down to it, if im forced to buy a new set from ebay, im going to go with the Red in this OEM style.

A another member here had these one I think. His only complaint was the LEDs face out and not much light on the sides. If that makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate