What are the best replacement wiper blades for our vehicles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got some TRICO NeoForm wiper blades for the Avalanche. LOVE EM!!! Guy at adance auto parts said they were better then Bosch.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Has anyone used Trico blades? Good/bad experiences? Also will a "frameless" blade work well on the rear for a NBS, since the blade doesn't "rest" on the window?

Just got some. HIGHLY recommend them :Handshake:

dougk109

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've tried a couple of brands of silicone (I will only use silicone anymore). No probs with any of them. Keep good RainX on window, with silicone blades one word AWESOME!

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never tried the others, my truck had the Bosch blades on them when I bought it, and that was a year ago. They worked flawlessly so I bought the same ones. I am not saying the others aren't good too; just that the Bosch worked so well I had no reason to try others.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm running Bosch on the Burban. Really pleased with them. They are the ones without the arms. Can't remember the name.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Here's a question which ones hold up best in the winter!?! Here in nj I need durable wipers because of ice and snow..rainX vs Bosch durability wise

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts