What did I just buy??... HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I stay in a nice neighborhood on the Northside of town. I work on the West side of town which isn't a great area but it's not bad. This is what happened:

1st time: At my house, Silverado Prestige Alarm, I came home late from out of town that night, it was raining hard! So I didn't want to be woken up due to the rain hitting my truck and the pager going off so I just didn't set the alarm and locked it manually. They broke the window to get in.

2nd time: At my house, Yukon Factory Alarm, I left my truck at my house because a buddy of mine was driving that night. Came home and found my door wide open, they broke the keyhole to get in.

3rd time: At work, Yukon Compustar Alarm, my truck is parked outside my office window. I was on the thorne when my pager alarm went off, I hurried as fast as I could to go outside (bout 20 seconds, i was already finished), theives were already gone. Again, thru the keyhole but cleaner job. My key still works to open the door!

I need more steel to hold my DD in! Maybe a better cage? JK, would you like a new project? :party36:

bsims3996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i saw one hooked up to dvd headrest so that it would play through stock speakers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dod5-3-6L80e

Latest posts