What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled up with about half tank of E85 for first time. I had something called regular 88?? In VA once. Only 2 stations near me in NJ have E85, 1 is at the airport and they charge basically premium prices. Power Gas in East Orange has it for 3.05 today. I’ll see if she likes it through the week.

k_arnold72

Reaction score
Filled up with about half tank of E85 for first time. I had something called regular 88?? In VA once. Only 2 stations near me in NJ have E85, 1 is at the airport and they charge basically premium prices. Power Gas in East Orange has it for 3.05 today. I’ll see if she likes it through the week.

A bunch of stations in PA carry it, if you're ever out that way. Something about the higher elevation, I think.

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'll like the E85 for sure. Fuel economy dips a bit, but it'll run smoother.
I put a full tank of E85 through my Tahoe every few months. Seems to kind of clean things up a bit.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They just put a Sheetz and Casey's about 4 miles from my house and they each have about 4 pumps with E85. It's been working out really well.

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tire rotation, trans drain and refill with new filter, old fluid looked red with light brown tint @20k miles since rebuild and also did the front brakes…. Now I just found out I have a P0711 code and need a new TECHM so that’s the next project in early October. I’ll
Post about that for the 6L80 guys in here.

PS— I didn’t need to remove the exhaust to get the pan off the trans….
IMG_2166.jpegIMG_2167.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2168.jpeg
    IMG_2168.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 3

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tire rotation, trans drain and refill with new filter, old fluid looked red with light brown tint @20k miles since rebuild and also did the front brakes…. Now I just found out I have a P0711 code and need a new TECHM so that’s the next project in early October. I’ll
Post about that for the 6L80 guys in here.

PS— I didn’t need to remove the exhaust to get the pan off the trans….
Good stuff!
Also impressed you were able to get the pan off without removing the exhaust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slow1too