What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two weeks ago ... installed GMC performance exhaust.

Last week ... installed Range DFM disabler (RA007).

Pretty happy with both. Exhaust doesn't center on the cutout in the rear, and stealership can't do anything. So I am going to take it by an exhaust shop tomorrow to see if they can adjust. Pretty annoyed by that.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two weeks ago ... installed GMC performance exhaust.

Last week ... installed Range DFM disabler (RA007).

Pretty happy with both. Exhaust doesn't center on the cutout in the rear, and stealership can't do anything. So I am going to take it by an exhaust shop tomorrow to see if they can adjust. Pretty annoyed by that.
Can you share some more about the DFM Disabler? I didn't realize they were available for our trucks.

Also, do you know if it conflicts with the Autostop Eliminator? I've got that installed already.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you share some more about the DFM Disabler? I didn't realize they were available for our trucks.

Also, do you know if it conflicts with the Autostop Eliminator? I've got that installed already.

It's pretty straight forward to install. It sits between the ECM and the connector -- that's located inside the driver's side wheel well. It disables the autostop as well, so you'd likely just use this device and get rid of the other one.

There's a discussion on this forum: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/dfm-disabler-released.150279/

And here's the device: https://www.rangetechnology.com/products/dfm_module/parts/RA007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlauto

Latest posts