What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those led lights look pretty cool.

not my tahoe, but gm related. Drove a Magna Charged Denali truck today at work. Do want a Supercharger and a 6.0 w/ it. lol

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
How the hell is gas 3.5 a gal in AK?!?! Isn't there a refinery up there, or just a pipeline?

I know, stupid, huh?

This is how it works:

We have tons of oil. We have no refineries, other than natural gas for heating houses. So, our solution is to ship it to the lower-48 (Washington and California, I think), have it refined into gas, then ship it BACK to AK, hence the high prices. And that's the in-town, low price. It's $8-9/gallon out in some of the villages where it has to be flown in or barged in during the summer....lol.

(we have one small refinery, but it's not nearly big enough to do much good, and a lot of that is turned into Av-gas)

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's some ******** if you ask me. Such is life I suppose. I used to live in NW Wa. They have a few refineries up there. I remember when they made too much heating oil one year, so they refined it into gas and I was buying 93 at .86 cents a gallon. Now I'm paying $3.12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank