What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washing her again today! :)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed in channel rain visors. Much cleaner looking.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
removed the nerf bars and installed oe running boards

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Wow, were do I even get started........ Ok, let's begin....

Removed my lift keys and spacers as well as 295's and sold them to Matt here on the forum. I then installed a 3/5 kit from a wrecked Tahoe from a Salvage yard for $100 and installed Matt's 22's that he traded me. It's a huge change in looks but I'm very satisfied in the out come and handles amazingly. Looking to get some bigger sway bars soon.

Before:

46c6114e.gif

After:

6ceee979.gif

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Looks good man. 3/5 for $100?? Wish I could find a deal like that around my area.
I didn't do anything to mine except the usual. Put gas in it. haha
I'm in the market for a drop kit though... looking for a good deal.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, were do I even get started........ Ok, let's begin....

Removed my lift keys and spacers as well as 295's and sold them to Matt here on the forum. I then installed a 3/5 kit from a wrecked Tahoe from a Salvage yard for $100 and installed Matt's 22's that he traded me. It's a huge change in looks but I'm very satisfied in the out come and handles amazingly. Looking to get some bigger sway bars soon.

Before:

46c6114e.gif

After:

6ceee979.gif

Swapped 22"s with DaRosa218, pics comin tomorrow, dang mike you were quick getting that lower kit. Looks good

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DaRosa, looks good lowered. Kind of like the lifted w/ rims better though. But like it either way.. :Handshake:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Looks good man. 3/5 for $100?? Wish I could find a deal like that around my area.
I didn't do anything to mine except the usual. Put gas in it. haha
I'm in the market for a drop kit though... looking for a good deal.

I got them off of a T-***** Tahoe at a local salvage yard. They wanted $200 but walked and talked them down to $100. I told them more than likely the suspension was trashed from the wreck and I'm taking a huge risk buying these. gave him my price and to take it or leave it. :)

Reaction score
Well I re-painted my GMC emblem and Billet grill. In the mist of changing my spark plugs I ripped two wires, so I guess it was just the yukons way of saying its time to buy new wires. I fixed my sub box port flex issue. Almost crashed my motorcycle while I was taking for a ride while the paint was drying. Then had to fix the intake side of the carburator on the bike. Ill post pics tomorrow when the billet grill is all of the way dry and I get it put back on.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper

Latest posts