What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfunkfb09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LED Cup Holder/Console Mod

What do you think? One of the LED switches turn them all on, the other is for my Auxiliary reverse lights. Sorry if not the best quality, taken with iPhone Camera.

The switches can be seen in the middle of the cup holder in the skinny slot.
photo.gif

Another view
photo1-1.gif

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you think? One of the LED switches turn them all on, the other is for my Auxiliary reverse lights. Sorry if not the best quality, taken with iPhone Camera.

that is awesome. I want to do this. Pm me with how you did this, or please let us know, sure im not the only one. B/c ive realized you cant see anything i put in those cubby hole.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just woke up and my beltech sway bar and DJM springs are sitting on the front porch.:rocking: The 24's, sway bar, new DJM springs, and DJM front sway bar links are going on this weekend im pumped. I cant wait for saturday. Its gonna be a good day.

MMMmmm! That sounds good like Hot Chocolate! Post up asap.

O ya i luv the classy look of red tape on my tail lights, but i also love the way that the truck lid overlaps the effing 1/4pannel now! Very clean looking, o ya dont forget the mangledness of all the dents too! I think it adds to the overall look of the truck.

What a ****** situation! Sorry to hear. I love your truck!

they're 26's and i think the tire size is 305/35/26.

Your truck looks hella sexy too! I love the simplicity! It's so loud, while being so quiet. That's me right there. Good job!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put in clear headlights. (yep its dirty, wash is next) to hot right now lol
picture.php

---EDIT.. took off clear headlights, cant see at nite, they shine light like im holding the bulb w/o the headlight.

Last edited:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Changed my front brake pads with Duralast Gold Severe Duty and bought another Spectre Cold Air Intake.

I then drove to Monterey and back with my Dad and Brother and averaged 20mpg with the new intake :)

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rust proof my undercarriage an detailed the interior of my Denali

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a ****** situation! Sorry to hear. I love your truck!

thanks man! I appreciate it!:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

The switches can be seen in the middle of the cup holder in the skinny slot.
photo.gif

Another view
photo1-1.gif

This looks freaking amazing! Write up please!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells