What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made a harness to wire up the missing 194 foot-well lights in my 03...made another harness to run LED foot-well strip lights in the front & rear seats...

Cameron

What kinda harness you makin der killer?

Not today but over the weekend, added the foot well lights and got stopped mid clock spring change. Waitin for this damn weather to chill out

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a chance to drive the denali around the neighborhood today during our "freak" snow storm today and got it sideways a few times, I love driving this truck in the snow, it's a fun tank!!

jimweis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Belts and both tensioners plus the idler on the main belt, 97,000 miles don't know if the belts were ever done...figured it was time. Took about an hour, all GM parts.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin real good Killer!

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kinda harness you makin der killer?

Not today but over the weekend, added the foot well lights and got stopped mid clock spring change. Waitin for this damn weather to chill out
I'll post up pics tomorrow.

Basically, found a wire to tap for courtesy power & make a harness with 2 194 sockets (one on driver side & one on passenger side) so I could mount them in the brackets still in under the dash. GM took out the lights & harness BUT left the brackets...lol...

After that was done & courtesy power was tapped into I used 4 194 socket adapters to run 12" led strips on the driver side, passenger side, driver rear seat, & passenger rear seat. One socket adapter on each 194 socket runs 2 strips.

I hate having extra wiring look non-factory so I took forever & a day to size wires, solder, heat-shrink, than wrap everything so no one knows I did it...lol..

Anyway, pics tomorrow...

Cameron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts