What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
filled her up today first time since the intake was intalled and mpg has gone from 13.5 to 16.3 also cleaned up the interior and gave the leather some lexol love

Last edited:

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Debadged and waxed for the first time since I bought it the week before Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:drool: those tails are gonna look GOOD!!!

Riff Raff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cleaned it, had a autopage remote start installed, then went and had U2-55 22's on falken 305/45/22 put on. Wanted to do a flip out with a free back up camera but ran out of time. Might try again tomorrow.

pics? You stll haven't got your BB tune yet?

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yea i didnt take the bumper off either, i pried the plastic so the long bolt could come out, it was a tight fit

Same, was getting scared that it would break but eventually got the long bolt out.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

I've had a few PM's on how to do the Puddle light Mod. Apparently I can't PM you back til I've had 10+ Posts so I will do a write up. Hopefully It will be done by this weekend. Thanks!

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont see no calipers?? you mean rotors??

Those are the ebay rotors, all four for $225. I was a little leary about them but after reading the post on here I gave it a go and im glad i did. These things are stout, heavy duty and sure made well. No reason spending a ton on baer or ssbc when these are actually great quality. Im upgrading SS lines as well.

:drool: those tails are gonna look GOOD!!!

Oh yea going on as soon as I get back to work, not the normal LEDs everyones running but still look good IMO. Still debating if I should tint slightly but well see after I get them on. Maybe take a poll on tinting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts