What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics? thought about getting a z71 valance and painting it black

You need to focus on getting the goods for your "secret" project so you can do an indepth write-up on how you did it!! ;>) The valance can always come later!! ha ha ha!

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am taking the bumper off so I can fix a couple rust spots.. I will get pics soon, it does look sick though...

Cant wait to see it.... gonna be doing mine soon as well. You use an actual spray gun or just a spray can?

Put these terminals on today to get rid of the crappy ones i had on....
2011-04-02_19-05-34_84.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am taking the bumper off so I can fix a couple rust spots.. I will get pics soon, it does look sick though...

Told you it would look alot better all black. I see you ordered lights also. Just post it all at once. lol. No rush. I think you went w/ the led signal lights, did you go w/ hyper white or amber?

You need to focus on getting the goods for your "secret" project so you can do an indepth write-up on how you did it!! ;>) The valance can always come later!! ha ha ha!

ha ha ha ha... its going to be secret for sure. well except for you. and it might be your write up or a combo.
And the valance is whole lot easier at the moment. But this IS a new week, lmao.....

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my old LED tails with highly popular ones on this sight:

Before:
IMAG0027.gif
IMAG0021-1-1-1-1.gif

After:
IMAG0073.gif
IMAG0074.gif

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good Ryan. You should think about removing the window vent shades and going to auto zone for some in channel window vent shades. I got mine a year ago and cost me like $54 bucks i think. Lower profile and dont look as bulky. Otherwise thats one sweet ride. Part Number: 194355 just call your local store for a price as they will have to order them.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good Ryan. You should think about removing the window vent shades and going to auto zone for some in channel window vent shades. I got mine a year ago and cost me like $54 bucks i think. Lower profile and dont look as bulky. Otherwise thats one sweet ride. Part Number: 194355 just call your local store for a price as they will have to order them.

I will look into that, thanks =) I actually bought the ones I have from Autozone, I picked these since they were in stock. Anyone have a pic of the channeled ones installed?

Last edited:

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see it.... gonna be doing mine soon as well. You use an actual spray gun or just a spray can?

Just used a can..

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Told you it would look alot better all black. I see you ordered lights also. Just post it all at once. lol. No rush. I think you went w/ the led signal lights, did you go w/ hyper white or amber?

I will post it all up as soon as all the lights come in I ordered the hyper whites and the LED tails smoked like yours..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yukoniskillingme