What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good painted and the leds. Tail lights look 1000x times better than what you had before. (sorry i dislike those altezza likes)

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gave the yukon a rinseless wash this morning before work

h4mmy

Reaction score
Got the front windows tinted to state legal limit of 40%

Also got the front visor of the windshield tinted, comes down 4" at 20%

Turned out nice

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone else think how weird it is how just painting the bowtie up front changes alot of the look of the front end? might just be me but it seems like everyone(including myself) who paints the bowtie completely changes the looks of the truck..... in a good way.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone else think how weird it is how just painting the bowtie up front changes alot of the look of the front end? might just be me but it seems like everyone(including myself) who paints the bowtie completely changes the looks of the truck..... in a good way.

I have the same color truck as Johns. (which looks awesome BTW) I was going to color match mine but after seeing ** well the black looks on his. I rethinking that and might go black now.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mid & Thumper - i am extremely pleased how it turned out. and it is crazy how that extra black changes the appearance in that slight way so that you think wow..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells