What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made an appointment to get the Esky tinted Saturday, just going to tint the front windows 20% to match the rears and do a strip along the top of the windshield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my tires with some Lionhart 305/35r24, not the best but at $135 installed at a buddies shop I can't complain. I remember buying Nexen Roadians for the same price years ago and people complaining that they were trash, also purchased Venezia tires from him before and they were a very good budget tire.

Replaced rear hatch struts. Can't really complain, the shake at 62mph and again at 74mph are now gone as best as I can tell.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced my tires with some Lionhart 305/35r24, not the best but at $135 installed at a buddies shop I can't complain. I remember buying Nexen Roadians for the same price years ago and people complaining that they were trash, also purchased Venezia tires from him before and they were a very good budget tire.

Replaced rear hatch struts. Can't really complain, the shake at 62mph and again at 74mph are now gone as best as I can tell.

Shake from hatch struts? Weird......

Lolololhahaha