What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Put my DJM rear hardware kit on, and my stock shocks to stiffen up the ride a bit. The rear tires no longer rub when I turn. It rides waaaayyy better, but a down side is my stock shocks made the rear come up about 3/4"

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did nothing too her. Wanted to wash her but its going to rain all week here in the 847. Crappy weather sucks.:emotions122:

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
changed plugs wires and belts. then cleaned it a bit inside n out

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put my DJM rear hardware kit on, and my stock shocks to stiffen up the ride a bit. The rear tires no longer rub when I turn. It rides waaaayyy better, but a down side is my stock shocks made the rear come up about 3/4"

Did the rear kit or the shocks eliminate the rubbing? I have a little rubbing in the rear but only when I turn...........wierd

Abstrastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Insalled AC Delco plugs and MSD wires.

Ordered and payed for Corvette Servo. About to order E-fan harness from black bear. Also need to order 5100's.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG 3 and started painting calipers. Volts sat at about 13 before, now sit at 15 at idle AND my HID's dont flicker when I brake!! Awesome

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Used it to embarrass a new civic si, pulls real hard right now can't wait to finish installing the spray.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anytime one of our behemoths can embarass rice it's a good day :rocking:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Hell yeah, homie was mad surprised and tried to do a flyby on me. Buried the speedo and then some just to let him know...vortec > vtec.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mako671