What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove back home another 500 miles.... I've got no energy to put on my SLP tips on:bawl: I guess I'll have to do it tomorrow night and hopefully it's not raining cuz I'll probably have to do it outside...

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping to finally get a fuel pump in my hands so I can finally install it in my denali!! It hurts too much for me to look at it in the driveway in the condition that its in!!

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
Not today but this weekend, painted the lower valance black and started the process of doing a 7" touchscreen..
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Abstrastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5728207617_6254de5412_z.jpg

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping to finally get a fuel pump in my hands so I can finally install it in my denali!! It hurts too much for me to look at it in the driveway in the condition that its in!!

Not only did I get an OEM fuel pump installed in my truck today but by waiting all weekend to see if my dad could get one cheaper today paid off big time!! 2 dealerships wanted exactly $521.28 but my dad got one through his work for $232!!! And yes, it's OEM!! Happy day!!:rocking:

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

It's so nice to have my truck running again!!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[cross posted from the hybrid thread]

The handles are in!!!

Didn't have time to go to my usual picture spot before it started raining so here's a couple outside the house:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I know you can't see them very well ... I'll take some better ones tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou